This MOKU solid limestone bathroom basin exudes luxury for your bathroom. Hand made from a single piece of light grey limestone - this is not reconstituted stone. Comes with a free matching stone-capped Watermark certified waste ready for installation.Read more
Durable Solid Natural Limestone Basins
Moku™ basins are made to last a lifetime! This stunning natural Japanese styled Moku limestone basin is hand crafted by painstakingly carving, sanding and honing blocks of limestone to achieve this striking modern, smooth, round bench-top basin. It is fully impervious to water and treated with a hard surface preparation that is highly resistant to scratching and provides a maintenance-free finish.
Contemporary Bathroom Basin that Lasts
- Made from solid limestone blocks featuring unique natural patterns, with no use of resins or composites.
- Naturally impervious to water and made by nature to last a lifetime.
- Easy to clean with gentle soap and water to keep its natural glow
- Free Stone-capped waste that achieves a perfectly complementing streamlined look
- Benchtop mounted that exudes modern styling and functionality
- Composition: Solid Single Piece of Limestone
- Mounting: Bench Top. Affix with suitable waterproof sealant
- Tap Mounting: No tap mounting hole on basin. Designed for bench or wall mounted mixer or spout
- Exterior Diameter: 440mm
- Interior Diameter: 410mm
- Rim Width: 5mm
- Interior Height: 95mm
- Height: 120mm
- Drain: Basin drain hole suits standard 32mm waste non-overflow outlet
- Product Care: Clean with warm soapy water and non-abrasive cloth
- Warranty: 5 Years
Care & Maintenance Instructions
A solid natural stone basin is porous and is supplied with a penetrative stone sealant that provides a high level of protection against water and other liquids.
As with any natural stone product, this penetrative sealant should be reapplied at least every 12 months to maintain this level of protection against liquids and mould - such sealants are generally inexpensive and easy to apply (rub on or spray on).
There are also important ongoing care instructions and what to avoid to come into contact with your stone basin.
Please see the attached care instructions for more information.